Terms of Service
1. The Service Period will be the date and times listed on the second page of this agreement. ML Photo agrees to have the Photo Booth set up at least 15 minutes before the time agreed upon. (Should you require the booth to be set up earlier or you’d like the booth to have downtime, a $50/hour downtime fee will be charged.) The Photo Booth will be operational for a minimum of 90% of the time set; occasionally operations may be interrupted for maintenance of the photo booth.
In order to protect expensive equipment, MTI Photography reserves the right to refuse admission to guests who are unruly and/or have consumed excessive amounts of alcohol. Beverages will not be permitted in or around the Photo Booth. Should the photo booth be damaged in any way due to unruly guests or negligence on the part of the client or client’s guest, MTI Photography reserves the right to terminate the service period without refund.
Access, Space & Power for Photo Booth
2. The MTI Social Photo Booth requires up to an 10 foot x 10 foot area of working space. We request a table or area for props, and electrical US standard outlet is required. For text messages, email and other social features, a Wi-Fi network at the venue must be available. Password and login information must be provided to MTI Photography prior to the event. If Wi-Fi isn’t available, MTI offers a hot spot for an hourly charge.
Model Release per Photo Booth
3. Client agrees to, and understands the following: All guests using the photo booth hereby give MTI Photography the right and permission to copyright and use photographic portraits or pictures of any photo booth user who may be included intact or in part, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustrations, art, promotion, advertising, trade or any other purpose. In addition, client hereby releases, discharges and agrees to save harmless MTI Photography and the Photo Booth, from any liability that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including, without limitation, any claims for libel invasion or privacy.
4. If photo booth is to be used in an outdoor setting prior arrangements must be made with Provider. Client is responsible for ensuring that the photo booth is under protective covering and level ground. In the event Client can't or does not provide appropriate cover photo booth services will end if inclement weather occurs. In the event that services end early due to inclement weather during an outdoor event Client will not receive a refund in part or in full.
Damages to Equipment
5. Client acknowledges responsibility for any damage or loss to the Provider's equipment caused by: a) Any misuse of the Provider's equipment by Client or its guests, or b) Any theft or destruction of equipment including but not limited to props, camera, computer and printer.
6. Client agrees to, and understands the following: a) Client will indemnify provider against any and all liability related to Client's Event during or after Client's event. Client will indemnify Provider from the time of service and on into the future, against any liability associated with Client. b) Client will indemnify Provider against any and all liability associated with the use of pictures taken within the Photo Booth its representatives, employees or affiliates at Client's event.
7. Provider reserves the right to discontinue services at any such time during the event that the photo booth attendant or Provider feels that the integrity or safety of the Provider and/or Providers equipment is compromised. In the event services are discontinued Client will not receive a refund in part or in full unless other arrangements have been made.
NOTE: Only one discount is available per client/package. Offers and Discounts cannot be combined.